Welcome! I’m Tommy Hanks! Here is some information about me.
- I was born in 1946 – I lived in Binghamton, NY prior to moving to Atlanta in 1978.
- I am a retired stockbroker.
- I served with the US Marine Corps in Viet Nam 1966–1967.
- In the early 70’s, I ventured cross-country in a used Ford Van.
- I have been married to Linda Calabrisi Hanks since 1973.
- I have been active on the internet longer than you.
- In spite of me, I am amazed at how well my son and daughter turned out.
- I prefer email and Facebook communication over talking on the telephone.
- I have slept in 8 countries, 13 states, and on 2 oceans and 1 sea.
- I have been an avid cyclist for 10 years.
- I love Italian food.
Three of my favorite quotes are:
Unknown: “Please God, bring back the Reagan years. I promise not to piss it away this time.”
Homer Simp son: “My goal is for some one to call me “sir”, without adding, “You’re making a scene! ””
Unknown: “Dear God: This year, all I ask for is a big fat bank account and a slim body. Please do not mix up the two like you did last year.